Inside my brain

random thoughts

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well now that my other blog is going to the great beyond....aka death....cause they are desiding that they can not longer offer a blog site I am coming back over here. I knew I had this blog...set it up but NEVER wrote in it. So why not start now. So this is it...my new home...I am going to start fresh over here. Make it a new home....I have alot of stress in my life...nothing that I have controll over but I am going to try to sort it all out...and try like hell NOT to be a downer. Not let my stress effect my blog. But if I do I am sorry. I am digging out of a hell....a hell that I have been tring to dig out from under neath. Someday I will look back at this and tell you this was all easy. But baby steps is what they say. I know there is an end insite, BUT right now it is hard to see. Everything from forcloser...to hoping this time we are taking the correct steps to saving our marraige, to the utilities being shut off one by one. But we will survive. We will get past this and we will be stronger than ever....that is what I have to keep telling myself....well with that being said...let me get this posted and see what I can do here....till the next time....bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home