Inside my brain

random thoughts

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well tonight we went and saw Dave. I got some news that I just do not know how to think about what is going on. Now Dave can not move his left side with out him being in extreme pain. He can barely move his left leg, he can not raise his left arm above his head due to his sholder being broken, and they say it will take 2 yrs to heal properly. His hole left side is crushed. They shoved Dave out of the hospital, Sally fought for this rehab place, and now this rehab place that is spoz to be the best in the state...very well known for there rehab is now going to ship Dave home. And the reason is because he can not bare weight on his left leg. They are going to do an xray next week, that xray will be sent to Hartford Hospital so the surgeon can look at it and say if it can bare weight yet. If the doctor says it is not ready to bare weight then rehab is kicking him out of his bed and sending him on his way. They say he will get all the theropy he needs 3 times a week, physical, speach, ectra....they will come to the house. Then when he is well enough he can go to a theropy place. But come on I feel like they are just giving up on him. I can tell tho Dave is getting upset. Like he has no controll over anything. But then to make things worse they got into a fight tonight while we were there Dave and Sally. I think Sally could be more supportive of Dave and visit more and I even said that to her in the past, but I can also see her argument about how hard it was to get to Hartford everyday...( 1 hour drive ) but now that he is in gaylord it is only 20 mins from there house I see no excuse but on Wed. when Alex has scouts and she does not get out of work till 4:30pm. She was yelling about sitting at his bed side while he was in a coma, how she was there when he woke up and he had no idea how she was. He started asking her well how was he spoz to feel yadda yadda yadda. This HOLE thing stemed from sally saying that Robin and Walter were going to take a buffett table and hutch that they have in the spare room. Now I can see what Dave is saying, this was his fathers. He gave it to them, and with out talking it over with Dave she is just taking it apon herself get rid of it. He looked at me and asked if his white truck was still in the driveway and his ranger was still in the grass....making sure she has not gotten rid of them. BUT the ranger has had a 4-sale sign in it for months now. She told Dave tho that she might have the camero sold....I almost passed out there becuase that car is her baby. It is a 85 Camero and she got it in 86 or 87. And has refused to part with it. I can not understand my sister. I love her todeath but I just do not understand her ways at times!!!

Things at home home are unravling faster and faster. I just wish I can find and end. Our money problem is out of controll. I can not think anymore. My brain is getting over loaded. The only thing I can feel good about is that my marraige is on the right track...at least I hope. And I hope Mike feels the same way. I do not want to go in circles any more.......As long as that does not fall apart I am all set.

I know at times I may seem distant, but I worry about everything and anything. And I have alot on my brain about money and bills and everything that has been going on, I am just feeling over whelmed. I can not wait to we are out of the woods 100%. I will even settle for 80%. I just do not want to ever ever ever ever get this low on money woes again as long as I live. The stress is killing me. I just want to end the stress.

Well gotta run, its bed time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home