Inside my brain

random thoughts

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Gee what a day....Get up and out the door we went. A kid in Brad's boyscout den's father is the manager of a movie thearter. So they get in for free. So we went to 2 movies..not in the same building but next door to each other. No biggie. First we went and saw Harry Potter. it was o.k. and it was also Jakob's second time seeing it because he went to a friends bday party last weekend and it was at the movies. Then we walked next door to see " His mine and ours" or something like that....cute movie. But the mother/wife of manager/son is a ROYAL pain in da ass. O.k. she is nice, she meens well, BUT can be very annoying. Like when we went into to see Harry Potter, because it was not her husbands theater we could not get free popcorn and soda, just free tickets. No biggie. My kids wanted popcorn and soda, so we got a large popcorn and a large soda to split between the 5 of us ( we had Zachary this weekend ). She almost had a fit on me becuase we could not wait to get to the other theater where the pop corn and soda was free. Come on the movie is over 2 hours long, my kids wanted a snack. And I even stated that. yes my kids had the free popcorn and soda for the second movie but what ever. We wanted to buy our kids this so we did. Just because she got us in for free did not meen she could tell me what I could do. And becuase her husband is in charge she calls them "her movies". her husband tho is very nice and quiet. He got the popcorn and soda for the kids AND at the end of the movie gave them all Harry Potter posters. And he had a big smile on his face. I could tell he was happy to have all his sons friends there. But man oh man the wife/mother she is surely a winner at the game of life if you know what I am saying.
Then came home and I started looking for address for this sunday school reunion. I am helping good ole Judy plan this for her father. I did good. I came with almost all of my classes address. Some where fun to get but I did it. I had to call as far as Maine to get a Ct address..and I live in Ct. and I even called I think North Carolina. Maybe south....to get 2 address here in Ct. I even called the old minister to get one of the address and then called her son to give him a personal invite. I was glad to hear he remembered me and was very happy I called. He said he will be there for this advent. Matt wishes he could come but he is going back to germany this week. Plus he is down in the carolinas. I hope Matt's sister and brother come. Mr Petz is going to be sooo happy. I bet he is going to cry. I hope we do not kill the poor man he is 93 yrs old. But I think it will be a fun time had by all.

Next Dave most likely will be moved tomorrow to a nurcing home right here in town. Only about 3 mins away. So Sally can stop and see him every day now. she almost has to pass this place to go home from work. So it is not out of the way....AND I said now when i make a wal-mart trip I will stop and see him, cause it is almost across st from wal-mart...and god knows I am there alot. Sounds like this home will give him the care he needs ALONG with the theropy he needs. I hope they figure this all out soon tho. Gotta love insurance companys. OH you gotta hear this too
....Dave had to use the bathroom, the nurses were not coming, so he thought he could hop to the bathroom on his good leg, ( and yes he broke that leg ) well he fell. He did not get hurt but it shows him he can not walk and needs more help then he was willing to admit before.
Then yesterday Sally and Alex went to a local drug store to pick up a script. make a long story short, a old lady, crashed into the building while sally and alex were inside. The lady creamed a car, took down a pole and then into the building. My sister was shook up from all of this.

Well that is about it. Tomorrow I am taking the kids to work with me. Because they are getting a extra day off from school. LUCKY!!! Oh yeagh I also have a 8am dentist appointment. YAHOOO.....not!!!! So I better go for now. Lots of things I must do.
Night night world.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home