Inside my brain

random thoughts

Monday, December 05, 2005

MORE THIS AND THAT


Well the Sally and Dave saga continues. I feel bad for bolth of them becuase they just can not understand what the other one is thinking and going through. Dave feels like he has no controll and the one thing he can have controll over he feels like the one person who should support him can not support him. And how Sally has now become the "head of house". Dave continues to fight us all on what we think is the better medical care. Where granted the place that kicked him out due to the fact he could not weight bare on his left leg yet was over medicating him to the point where be became toxic. Not deadly but was getting there quick. Where here at least he is getting the care that he needs. BUT he is in a nurcing home now and his spirits are getting worse. I just had to talk to my sister last night and try to explain. I think today everyone is calmer then last night...and dave even seemed in a better mood. BUT sallly is over reacting a tab about tonights snow storm...she is afraid she is going to loose power and loosing power meens no bathroom and no heat...she is packed up my nephew and the dog, locked up the cats in different parts of the house so they do not fight and heading to Seymour to spend the night. She is going to my mothers house so she will have water even if there is no power she can still go potty and flush...My poor nephew called me begging me to talk his mother into staying home...I tried but she was hell bent.

Next there is a picture in this post...this is my oldest friend Vikki....I just wanted to post her here to tell her I know how to post pictures....and steal them too. LMAO....and I will need pics of Matt so please get them to me...maybe the reunion...so I can start to black mail him...to at least write . Well Love ya all!!
Night night...and lets pray for a DUD snow storm...I want to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home