Inside my brain

random thoughts

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ohhh I forgot to mention a special hello to my good ole' friend Matt!! Hope you made it back to your home safely and things are calm...AND you better write more or I will leave you comments here just to get you to write to me. O.k. now I am going to bed...... And Matt if you do not write to me I will start posting pictures of you from your youth right here on my blog...I have a scanner and I know how to use it. ( Vikki start digging out your old photos...this could be fun LMAO ) ( side note again if anyone finds this blog and is from Shelton Ct and have pictures of Matt class of 1991 from Emmett O'Brien please send them to me at DElder73@aol.com ) night night sleep tight everyone and Mattt you are going to get it LMAO this is going to be fun....random pictures of your past. he he he he he ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he he he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home