Inside my brain

random thoughts

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Today was run around day

Well today was a fast pase type of day. Got up took a shower and it was out the door we went. Took the boys to my mom and dads house so I could go get a little pampering done aka my nails. ( this is my "relax" time ) Then went back to my moms to get the boys where they helped put together the reindeer that my father built for the front yard and then pappa let them drive the quad. Jakob toor up some grass up near the top of the drive way doing what the boys called "whole shots". Came home and the kids desided to stay home so Mike stayed home with them and I went to my cousin sons 16th bday party just down the street. That was a nice time. Not many family members where there but was glad to see the ones that were there. I always look so forward to seeing my family. I even got to see my cousin Dougie for the 4th time this year!!! Now that is something big for me....he usally stays away from family things. But this year he is coming out of his shell more I even got to see his daughter again..she is just a cutie. Before this year the last time I saw Dougie was at my grandmothers funeral and that was back in 2001. But I got his phone number now so I will be keeping in touch more with him. Then after the party I ran home and we hopped in the van and met the Fallon's in there drive way and followed them to a bowling ally in Thomaston and bowled 2 games. The boys had ALOT of fun!! I had alot of fun with Shelly and Mike. I hope Mike did too becuase I would like todo more things with them, get out more offen and do family things with other families. Then we came home and did the hair cutting of the boys. Well Mike did it I took pictures. Now we are home and settling in for a long winter nights nap...and who knows maybe in the morning we will have snow on the ground...they are calling for something but never the less it will be snow. Well it is time for me to get going....good night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home