Inside my brain

random thoughts

Saturday, December 17, 2005

this and that


Mr. Petz's Pary..
Mrs. Petz



Wow it has been almost a week. Hmmm where to begin. Lets see We had alot of snow last weekend. This picture is when I started to go outside and clean the snow off Mike's car and shovel. I think we got almost 10 inches. Needless to say the kids got a "snow" day for this. Brad and Jakob and the kids next door had alot of fun playing that afternoon...Jakob not so much outside but hey he got to play the beloved xbox with out Brad saying it was his turn yadda yadda yadda. Alex the neighbor tho thought that it would be fun to think of the snow blower as a sprinkler system...aka snow sprinkler and kept running in and out of it. Well then that night Brad was "spoz" to go to scouts..but because mike was at the station working I had the van and seeing I heard horor stories about what she can not do in the snow/ice I desided it would be safer to stay home...and boy oh boy I think it was a good idea. Here is why....Saterday morning I got a phone call from Lori...Lori is a mom I met through scouts bolth her sons are in bolth my sons dens. Lori asked what I thought about Brad and Lewis, and Zachary being kicked out of there den. I was like WHAT???!!!????!!! and How they asked Wayne her husband to be the new Den father becuase Den 3 was going to be split...now are we holding onto our seat...this is the reason why.......I guess I have an attitude problem and so do the other parents of Lewis and Zachary..... I can understand Zachary but come on now. I know I got upset at the last den meeting said it was not right what I thought was going on...but said i was sorry for the way I came across....then 2 days later we went to help wrap gifts for the fort Drum kids in new york and this man and myself were getting along just fine....Now I got a BAD attitude and I am no longer welcome in his den. This man could not even tell me this on the phone when I called him to tell him I was not going to the meeting that night. He told me when the next den meeting was....what time his xmas party was at his house that he invited the boys to last month..yadda yadda yadda...the hole dam time he KNEW that my son was no longer part of his den. But there is alot more to the story but in the end Brad is now in a new Den with a new Den father....and the new den is made up of all the misfit scouts and 2 other boys...on becuase his dad is the new den parent and the other just could not stand the back stabbing that went on and how this all took place. O.k. done and over...next comes sunday and Jakob's bday party...OMG my baby is 9!!!!! I desided to help keep up with Dave's spirits I would have the party at the home. SO we had cake at the nurcing home so this way Dave could be part of the party. Dave was tired tho becuase the night before he made his first trip out of the hospital ( aka rehab, hosp, nurcing home ) and went to church at his church. He even stood UP on his own!!! GO DAVE!! But anyway the party was nice. Tuesday came and yup it was Jakob's real bday...so we let Jakob choose where he wanted to eat....and of corse true to all kids nature he chose McDonalds....He could of had HomeTown anything but he chose the golden arches. After that we went to Blockbuster and rented 2 movies and bought Jakob Halo 2 for his bday. The rest of the week was calm till today....Today was the sunday school reunion....and Man oh Man there were alot of people there. Almost my hole sunday school class was there minus Matt who is over in germany. But people i had not thought of in ages!!! I was just delighted to see everyone. Mr and Mrs Petz still look the same...only us kids have aged. Well there are pictures above but they are randon....but at least I know what they are...and maybe some of you out there do too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home