Inside my brain

random thoughts

Sunday, December 18, 2005

About me at Christmas time

I was reading random blogs today.... and saw this so I said ..." what the hell" so here it goes :)


Welcome to the 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don't be a party pooper!!!
1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Eggnog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? His elveswrap them-duh! (good answer, going to keep that one)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usally the 2end week of Dec.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Was my grandmothers ham...now my aunt makes it...almost as good as grams
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to my grandmothers house and being packed in there...not a place to sit..the floor was taken, the stairs were taken...EVERYONE was there. ( then again my mom is one of 8 and back then there was 20 grandchildren and a few great grandchildren..so it was a house full )
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I found the gifts in the basement...but I never let on that I knew...oh Wait are you telling me that my mom lied and those were not broght by the elves becuase santa could not get to every house on xmas eve?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes that is when we do our exchange with my mother father sister nephew and brother in law
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? What ever cookies I have in the house
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!! Makes everything so pretty
.12. Can you ice skate? I have no idea have not been in years....last time I think was when I was a teenager!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It had to my 5 speed bike....I finally got a bike of my own that was not used!!! And believe it or not My boys ride that bike still to this day when they go over my mothers house....even tho I should bring it home and take bike rides with the boys more
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing all the family members taht I can!!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Never eat it cause I always pig out on the main meal !!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to my mothers house on xmas eve
17. What tops your tree? A star that kind of wont sit up right...its retarted just like me
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? O.k. I am bad but I love opening gifts...and I miss being a kid!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Sielent Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yummy
21. What is your favorite holiday movie? The Best Christmas Pagent Ever...and The Christmas Story

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home