Inside my brain

random thoughts

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Updating :)

Well I know it has been awhile and my cousin told me I need to update ( I was getting to it I sware ) so here you all go..
Well for the new year we were in New York. Spent New Years day with Mike's side of the family and it was very nice. Saw everyone but Havah...but that is o.k. she will be there next year. Then we came home to the normal everyday life as I call it. Meetings at school regarding Jakob and his learning...his care free OH WELL attitude yadda yadda yadda ( all because he is ADHD ) We are tring something new with him...a new spelling. It seems easier BUT true to Jakob nature he is still inside after lunch more than he gets to go out. Due to not doing the PROPER homework or "forgetting" it at school...even when he is brought in kicking and screaming to get his homeword by dad does not meen he gets everything. This is a battle we are going to batte with him till he is out of school. Nothing fazes this kid...take it away he says "oh well" he has at one point been stripped of everything and still did not care. Not a normal 9 yr old LMAO!!!
Next exciting news it that DAVE IS HOME!!! Dave got to come home last friday...what a perfect bday gift he gave himself...his birthday was that Monday. He still has along way to go but he is not able to be home full time :)
Oh and then there was my washing machine. Yup it died!!! LUCKY for me I only had to make 1 trip to the NASTY laundry mat. That place ate my quaters....half the washers did not work...and SINCE when was a quater worth 8 mins in the dryer...they use to be worth 10 mins. AND it only took 2 or 3 quaters per dryer to dry your clothes...NOT this place...it was more like 1 hours.... The washer died a few days after xmas...THE SAME dam day my mother got a new washing machine because her dryer died and desided to say oh hell lets just get them bolth. So the day hers is delivered mine dies. So I did what we packed at my mother in laws...then the laundry matt...then my mothers 2 more times and POOF mommy dearest does not want me to "ware out" her BRAND NEW washer so she takes me to the place she bought hers ( and I happen to buy my house from LMAO ) and got me a washing machine!! It was delived on Tuesday. ( but then again lets face it my machine was 25 yrs old easy!!! it was time for a new one ) I was kind of sad to see the machine get loaded up on the truck and drive away BECAUSE it is one of the last things I have that was my grandma's!! Aint I silly!!!
NOW because we got the new washer..I had to over haul the basement just so they could get the old one out and the new one in and desided to make a place for the kids to play there beloved X-box. It is all set just waiting for a 13 or 19 inch TV and a futon or love seat!! Then I can regain my living room again. The basement is what I call almost finished...just needs a rug OR something on the cement floors but everything else is done...walls and everything ( o.k. we tour out the ceiling in one place to run a wire for my dryer...but it is still finished enough down there. I will have to take pics so you understand what I am talking about. ) I also want to finish cleaning the upstairs like living room and dinig room...even the dredded kitchen. I even cleaned the boys room last night....it is not finishe but it is 90% done. The garbage man hauled away 19 bags this week and that was only about a 1/4th of them..did not want to put them into shock. LMAO!!! SO we will put them out slowly....baby steps with the garbage men!!

Well that is about it!!! I will try to update more!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Cate said...

read http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10965522/site/newsweek/from/ET/this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home