Inside my brain

random thoughts

Monday, January 30, 2006

bad day

well today was a bad day all around. Mike and I had the fight of fights...so bad he did not call me, came home and slept on the couch and then was cold to me when i tryed to reach out. The jury is still out on that verdict. Then Cheryl calls me on my cell this am and tells me to come to the office before I head out todo my K run.
So I get there earlish ( 5 mins or so )and what she tells me I am not ready to hear. She tells me that "Max" has passed away yesterday. Max was one of the special needs kids that I delt with from time to time on the bus. Max was 8 yrs old. I thought maybe she would say Peter was sick again and not going to school again. But instead it was about Max.

So rest in peace Max-A-Million.....I will always remember you and your smile and your goofiness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home