Inside my brain

random thoughts

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Count Down begins

Well the count down begins......6 more days till I HOPEFULLY start my new jerney of Real Estate School. I am getting nervous for many reasons. First off will I be able todo this? Comon lets face it I was terrible at school when I was younger almost failed out graduated by the skin of my teath and here I am going back to school almost 13 years later. Second I already hooked up with a real estate company but something to me is not jiving. I heard how good this company was from my cousin who works for them and how good leads are yadda yadda yadda. When I contacted the owner I never told him who I was till after all the talking was over. But I am not getting special treatment and that is the way I like it. BUT the owner is "good" friends with my aunt and she is like his right hand girl in the company ( even tho she is not a realtor ) and She called me soon after learning that I had been talking with the owner and told me the following things.....my cousin who is her daughter IS not allowed to call her MOM at company meetings. Owner says that is not proper in the buisness world. So it would be best if I do not call her Aunt. Then the other day I sent him a IM becuase I saw he was online and wanted to thank him for the offer of books.....later I get a IM from my aunt telling me NOT to IM owner anymore becuase he hates them and no one IM's him. Well if that is the case then why the hell did he not tell me himself. But I am not going to do anything till I go to this meeting next week with them all and see what I can learn...PLUS I may just stay there for a year...to get help with my schooling when I do not understand something sell my first house and then leave. This way everyone gets money....for all the time they have spent on me helping me. The other thing that I am worried about is that it is all done at home. Even tho it is a real realestate company everyones office is out of there home. There is no "main" office. But at the same time tho I kind of like the idea that I can do this all from home. This way I can still work at the bus company ( for now ) and still be here at home for my family. So that is it in a nut shell.....bottem line...I AM SCARED TO DEATH!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cate said...

you're not a kid anymore! you'll do great! this will be great for you AND your family! once you have a little more $$ comming in, your stress level will drop and maybe your sex drive will increase! You are right to listen to your instincts. look out for #1. It is busiiness, not family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home